What Your Private Event Reservation Includes
- Exclusive use of the Fall Fest Grounds for 4 hours
- Partial Access to Fall Fest Barn
- Extended seating for barn with attached tent
- Large Campfire Area with Campfire Rings, Picnic Tables and Log Seating.
- Outdoor Patio with Tables and Chairs and Bistro Lighting
- Indoor / Outdoor Sound System
- Indoor Tables and Chairs
- Option of extended hours for the Fall Fest Shop and the Pick Your Pumpkin Patch
- Cookouts, Cookout Crates & S’more’s Station available upon request for an additional fee. Please contact 513-496-4769 or email Candlebrookfarms@gmail.com for pricing and additional information.
- Men’s and Women’s ADA accessible restrooms
Pricing & Details
Minimum of 4 hours per reservation
Monday – Thursdays 6pm -10pm
Saturdays and Sundays 6:30pm-10:30pm
Times include your set up and teardown
$1,400.00 ($350.00 per hour)
Additional hours may be purchased at $200.00 / hour
$500.00 Deposit is required to hold your event date
Deposit will be applied to final invoice, cancelation of event forfeits deposit
Optional Add On: Hayride, Corn Maze, and other Fun Field Activates for your event may be purchased for $5.00 per participating guest. (Minimum 50 guest guarantee and advanced notification required)
You may bring in your own licensed food vendors, but we must be notified in advance of all vendors that will be on property
If you would like Candlbrook Farm’s In House Catering to provide a Cook Out or a Buffet Service for your event, please call 513-496-4769 or email email@example.com for a customized quote.
We do ask that you please clean up any decorations or trash left from your party, from both inside and outside of the property, prior to the scheduled ending time for your event. We thank you in advance for your attention to clean up, for it keeps our animals healthy and our farm beautiful for all guests to enjoy.