What Your Private Event Reservation Includes
- Exclusive use of the barn and farm grounds
- Large campfire area with campfire rings, picnic tables and log seating.
- Small bundle of wood provided, additional wood may be purchased for $20.00 per wheelbarrow
- Outdoor Patio with Picnic Tables and Bistro Lighting
- Indoor / Outdoor Sound System
- Indoor tables and chairs
- Extended hours for Fall Fest Shop and the Pick Your Pumpkin Patch
- Gas Grill
- Men’s and Women’s ADA accessible restrooms
Pricing & Details
Thursdays 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m
Saturdays and Sundays 6:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Times include your set up and teardown
Additional hours may be available on Thursdays at $200.00 / hour
$500.00 Deposit is required to hold date
Deposit will be applied to final invoice, cancelation of event forfeits deposit
Optional add on: Hayride, Corn Maze, and other fun field activates for your event may be purchased for $8.00 per participating guest .( Minimum 50 guest guarantee and advanced notification required)
You may bring in your own food vendors, but we must be notified in advance of all vendors that will be on property’
If you would like the Lucas Brothers Fall Fest team to grill out and serve your event, please call 513-496-4769 for a customized quote.
We do ask that you please clean up any decorations or trash left from your party, from both inside and outside of the property, prior to the scheduled ending time for your event. We thank you in advance for your attention to clean up, for it keeps our animals healthy and our farm beautiful for all guests to enjoy.