Welcome to Lucas Brothers Farms.
Our family friendly fall festival returns September 22nd through October 31st.
- Pick your own pumpkin
- Hayride through the woods
- Corn maze
- FREE straw maze
- Farm animals
- And more!
Every Saturday & Sunday
- Hayride and a small pumpkin: $8.00 per person
- Hayride: $7.00 per person
$5.00 per person
(Children 2 and under are free)
- Pick your own pumpkin in our pumpkin patch: Purchased by the pound.
Hayride, corn maze & a small pumpkin: $12.00 per person
- Private Groups (by reservation after 5:00 pm) $11.00 per person - Includes hayride through our woods and around our farm, a small pumpkin, a 5 acre corn maze, and campfire. Guests can also enjoy farm animal and children's play area.
Birthday Parties (by reservation)
First ten guests are $10.00 per person. Additional Guests are $9.00 per person. Bounce house can be added for an additional $2.00 per guest.
Includes use of the barn/party room, hayride through the woods, small pumpkin, and 5 acre corn maze. Guests can also enjoy the farm animals and children’s play area.
- Field Trips (by reservation Monday - Friday before 5:00pm) $7.00 per person - Includes: hayride through the woods, small pumpkin, 5 acre corn maze, and a snack. Guests can also enjoy farm animals, children’s play area, and the indoor barn area.
Set in a picturesque working farm in Sugarcreek Township, Lucas Brothers Farms is a quick drive from Centerville, Kettering, Bellbrook, Springboro, and the surrounding Dayton area.
For more information, to book your private group reservation, or field trip contact us at 937-212-8020
Monday-Friday by reservation only
Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm