Fall Fest 2020
Welcome to Lucas Brothers Farms.
Our family friendly fall festival returns September 25th through November 1st, 2020
- Pick your own pumpkin
- Hayride through the woods
- Corn maze
- FREE straw maze
- Farm animals
- And more!
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Hayride and a small pumpkin: $9.00 per person
- Hayride: $8.00 per person
$6.00 per person
(Children 2 and under are free)
- Pick your own pumpkin in our pumpkin patch: Purchased by the pound.
Hayride, corn maze & a small pumpkin: $13.00 per person
Private Groups (by reservation 7 days a week from 6:00pm - 9:00pm)
$240 for 20 guests, each additional guest $12.
Includes a campfire, 2 picnic tables, hayride through our woods, a small pumpkin and 6 acre corn maze.
3 hour room reservation - $150
Bounce house - $2.00 per guest
Goat feed - $3 per bucket
$50 non-refundable deposit
Birthday Parties (by reservation Saturday & Sunday only)
$150 up to 10 guests, each additional guest $12. $240 for 20 guests. Bounce house can be added for an additional $2.00 per guest.
Includes use of party room for 2.5 hours (including clean-up time), hayride through the woods, small pumpkin, 6 acre corn maze and small bucket of goat feed.
There are two times for birthday parties to choose from:
Party room to be cleared by 1:30pm
Party room to be cleared by 5:00pm
Parties can arrive 15 minutes before reservation to setup. Come to the cashiers upon arrival and someone will show you to the party room and will distribute wristbands. $50 non-refundable deposit.Field Trips - School-aged (by reservation on Fridays only before 4:00pm) $7.50 per person + $1.50 snack (Parents, Students & Siblings) Teachers & Bus Drivers = Free
Includes: hayride through the woods, small pumpkin, 6 acre corn maze, farm animals and children’s play area. Minimum 15 group members
Set in a picturesque working farm in Sugarcreek Township, Lucas Brothers Farms is a quick drive from Centerville, Kettering, Bellbrook, Springboro, and the surrounding Dayton area.
For more information, to book your private group reservation, or field trip contact us at 937-212-8020
Monday-Thursday by reservation only
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
We believe that the health and safety of our employees and guests is important. We ask that our guests review and follow the state, local, and CDC recommended guidelines below. With your help we can keep the Fall Fest safe and enjoyable for all!
- Visitors must be healthy We ask that visitors who are experiencing fevers or other Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive not attend until well.
- Social Distancing Visitors must keep themselves and their group 6 feet away from others.
- Masks Masks must be worn at all times when inside the barn or on the hayride.
- Hand Washing Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer. Sanitizer will be on hand for our guests here at the farm.