What Your Reservation & Wristband Includes
- The whole farm to yourselves from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30p.m.!
- The inside of the barn is available to use, but be mindful as we will try to push as much of our fall fest decor to the sides of the barn and out of your way. Decorate around it the way you want!
- Large campfire area with picnic tables in addition to the log wood seating.
- Straw Maze, Children’s Play area, pumpkin bowling, tug-o-war, cornhole, & many more activities!
- Access to our Pick-Your-Own pumpkin patch
- (9) 8-foot rectangle tables, (22) 8-foot round tables, (93) indoor chairs. (8) picnic tables
- Mens and womens facility restrooms
Pricing & Details
Upon arrival, you will pay for a determined amount of guests coming. Employees will hold wristbands to distribute at the gate to incoming party guests. Please let them know to tell the cashier they are with your party. You may come to set up at 6:00 p.m.
We do ask that you please clean up any decorations or trash left from your party 1 hour after your event has ended. Dumpster is provided. This will keep our animals healthy and our farm beautiful for all guests to enjoy!
If your group, as a whole, would like to experience our hayride, corn maze, and their very own pie pumpkin from our hayride patch, it is available for $8 per person. (Request must be made prior to the reservation date.)
Wood for your campfire is $20.00 per wheelbarrow
Having too much fun? Each additional hour will be discounted to $200 per hour.